We're helping to hire for a popular eCommerce website based in New Zealand that houses multiple designer brands and offers the best discounts on it too.
To qualify you must
- Be able to work from home and manage ecommerce marketplaces/ channels, manage the listings, inventory and content for the products
- Have at least 4 years of experience handling primary sales and marketing for B2C products
- Be able to establish new online sales channels and prepare regular sales plan to achieve monthly sales forecast
- Own the full eCommerce sales cycle from initial contact to closure and explore new potential areas for Business development
- Be able to introduce innovative strategies for new business and maintain a healthy marketplace account and standing for the company